Looking at the Crowdcube platform recently, it is obvious many of the pitches have little clue what they are doing. We can help you - for free.
So many of Crowdcube's recent pitches have failed to get even close to 50% completed.
ECF Solutions, our ECF consultancy, could help you avoid the heartache and waste of time that this involves. You either need to revamp your pitch, look at another platform or choose a totally different route for your financing.
We will look over your business and your pitch and help you place it on the best possible platform, at the best value to achieve the capital raise you require and in the best possible shape to be a success.
We can do this effectively because -
- We are totally independent.
- We have 30 years experience in creating SMEs
- We have reviewed over 2,000 ECF pitches
- We have been involved in ECF since 2011, are recognised by the FCA as a genuinely independent information source, work for various platforms on a contract basis and have this blog which is read by around 1000 people a week - many if them investors.
- We have called many of the failures on Crowdcube, before they happened and continue to do so.
Our initial service is free. If we believe that your business is suited to this type of funding, we will then charge you a small upfront fee to put together your campaign and help you through it. If it is not, then we tell you that and try to advise on other avenues.
When you are successful, we then take a prearranged percentage as a fee - so the impact on your cashflow is zero.
With our help, Crowdcube could have a much higher success rate and far fewer very sad looking campaigns at 10% or 20% completed, by the time they end. It's bad for moral and it's bad for business to fail.
Email us now on firstname.lastname@example.org to have a chat.
Some of the articles featuring us -